When using Autodesk apps on a high-resolution display monitor, a considerable number of Autodesk users have recently reported display difficulties. Due to the scaling of dialog boxes, high resolution displays can make many apps look a little strange or even prevent users from selecting specific buttons and other controls.
1. Exit/close the Autodesk application
2. Right-click the application shortcut, and choose “Properties”
3. Change to the “Compatibility” tab, and click “Change high DPI settings”
4. Within the dialog box, check the box labeled “Override high DPI scaling behavior”
5. Choose “System” from the “Scaling performed by” menu
6. Click “Ok” then click "Apply" then close the properties box.
7. Re-launch the application
Please let us know if you have additional questions on this subject!